Friday, August 10, 2012

Venice - The City of Water

In the middle of our two week trip to Italy my family and I got to go to Venice for my dad's birthday!  I had never been, and it was quite an experience.  It was so strange not seeing any any mode of transportation other than boats and gondolas...literally!  People didn't even bike anywhere because of all of the bridges- it's allll walkin.  Hope you all get to go there one day!
A presto,

Bianca



Venice- Day 1


Pink Linen Shirt- The Gap
Black Shorts- BANANA REPUBLIC
Blue Boat Shoes- Sperry
Sunglasses- Michael Kors
Bag- Italian Mercato

Stopped for a bite at a local bar!






Venice- Day 2


Dad's birthday celebration, aperitivi at Harry's Bar


Red Strapless Top- Local Boutique
Leather Jacket- Italian Mercato
Sperry's (definitely my go-to tourist shoe...good for walking and simultaneously looking cute!)

Virgin Bellini (yumm!)



Push down the tongue to ring the doorbell!

Surprised Dad with seeing one of his cousins! (and many more awaiting at the pizzeria)




Venice- Day 3...last day :(

                   Piazza San Marco

Black and White Dress- Brandy Melville in Italy
Leather Jacket- Italian Mercato
Black Flower Sandals- Dillards
Red Clutch- Vintage








                    Palazzo Ducale





5 comments:

Marijana said...

Lovely... so many interesting photos :)

Monica Zenel said...

nice blog , I follow you :) mfashion88.blogspot.com

Flávia C' Taveira said...

- I love the places, they're beautiful.

I'm following c:
visit and if you like follow me back http://makesomethingawesome.blogspot.com

VOGUELE said...

nice pic! girls from Voguele

Olyboly said...

Loved the outfits.
ANd the pictures are super nice.

Olyboly
youngcuraglam.blogspot.com