Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Day, New Blog

Dear fellow bloggers and readers, 

I have come to the decision to reinvent my blog.  No longer will it be limited to fashion, but I am extending my blog to discussions on music, upcoming events, and things to do in Georgia (or elsewhere I travel) to encompass my other interests,and to appeal to a broader audience.

Where to Go:

The Indian Seats Trail:

To start off the rebirth of my blog, I will be discussing my recent hike in Cumming, Georgia.  Last week my friend and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful day, and drove off to the Indian Seats Trail located up the Sawnee Mountain. The trail leads to a beautiful view overlooking Cumming, and if you look in the distance you can make out the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains.



The Indian Seats Trail is named after the two depressions in the granite at the top of the mountain (they seem much bigger in picture than they truly are). I would strongly recommend hiking the Indian Seats Trail if you're looking for a pretty hike that isn't too long; this one is about 4 miles total.  


Music- up and Coming:

The Neighborhood: 

This is one of my new favorite bands; their sound is so unique and their lyrics are catchy without being Pop.  I am so disappointed that I could not go to their concert yesterday, but I heard it was amazing! I found out about the concert about 3 or 4 days before the event, and the tickets were only $12 online and $15 at the door, so I decided to wait and get them at the door.  A few days after a friend told me that the ticket price had increased to over $90....no way I was going to spend that much on a band I had just recently discovered, regardless how good they are.  The 1975, another band I recently discovered, opened for The Neighbourhood.  

The starter songs, as I like to call them (songs that get you started to see if you like the band or not, usually their most popular songs), for The Neighbourhood is Sweather Weather and for The 1975 it's Chocolate. Hope you enjoy them! :) 

Ciao, 

Bianca



2 comments:

Lisagabrielson said...

Love the new format and really love the new music! Can't wait to check out the trail! Keep the great ideas coming:)) lisa

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your
RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to
brand new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Also visit my website: na temat biura []